ZIPD - Portfolio for Success
A professional portfolio is a great way to set yourself apart.
Throughout your undergraduate career you will collect items to showcase your skills and abilities to employers. You will learn how to create and maintain your portfolio and how to effectively use it in the interview process.
Your portfolio will include the following items:
- Professional Philosophy/Mission Statement
- Professional Development Activities – workshops, conferences
- Samples of Research and Technology Enhanced Projects/Presentations
- Testimonials and letters of recommendation
- Samples from Work, Community Service and Study Abroad Experiences
- Honors and Awards
- Transcripts, degrees, licenses, certifications