ZIPD - Becoming a Business Professional
“Professionalism is knowing how to do it, when to do it and doing it. “ - Frank Tyger
Becoming a professional is a process, but once you learn what it takes, then being professional from start to finish will set you apart and help you succeed in all you do. The ZIPD program is here to help you develop the qualities employers seek.
But what IS professionalism? What attributes do you need to set you apart? There are many definitions of professionalism, but most include the following characteristics:
- Depth and Breadth of Knowledge
Throughout your time at Bloom, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow so you will be a successful professional when you graduate.
For more information about professionalism, check out these articles – they are worth the read!!
- Professionalism = more than just doing your job
- Eight Qualities of a Professional Salesperson – Great for ANY career field
- Characteristics of Professionalism
- Defining the Qualities of a Professional