You are here
Schedule a Campus Visit
Schedule a Campus Visit
Tour our beautiful campus with a current BU student and have your questions answered by an admissions representative. We offer regular presentations and tours to prospective students, parents and guardians, alumni, counselors and friends most weekdays.
Campus Visit Announcements
- Fall 2014 visits will be held from September 8 to December 5. Please view the visit form for specific dates and times.
- The weekday visits will occur Monday through Friday as scheduled as two sessions are available, one beginning at 10 a.m. and one beginning at 1 p.m.
- Each Session will last approximately three hours.
- Saturday visits will be available as identified on the Campus Visit Registration Form, under Date you wish to Visit, until student capacity is reached. Saturday visits consist of a group information session and tour at 10:00 AM only.
- Sunday visits are not available during the Fall semester
- Look ahead to our future Open House dates for additional visit opportunities
Fall 2014 Weekday Visits
Fall 2014 Visits
Our Fall 2014 visit schedule and open house dates will be posted online on or about mid August.
Tips for Your Campus Visit
- We will send you directions and a one-day parking permit by regular mail. If you do not receive this information prior to your visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will assist you.
- Special requests: If you have special interest in a service or program of the university or facilities not on the tour that you'd especially like to see, mention it to the admissions receptionist upon your arrival. We will try to assist with a connection.
- If you are interested in speaking with another department during your visit, such as an academic department or athletics, please contact them directly. Academic departments welcome prospective students, but call in advance to schedule an appointment. During days when the university is in session, faculty have scheduled office hours to meet with students and visitors.
- Wear comfortable shoes: Part of the campus tour is a walking tour which is approximately 1 to 1-1/2 hours. This loops around most of lower campus. The campus is handicapped accessible.
- Places to eat: In addition to the usual campus fare at several venues, there are many independent and chain restaurants in downtown Bloomsburg and along Route 11, just south of campus.
Visit the Columbia Montour Visitor's Bureau to help plan your visit. They will assist with questions you may have about where to stay or events happening in the Bloomsburg area!