Cameroon-Ethiopia Summer Study Abroad - May 20 to June 23
Spend winter break in Africa and earn six credits toward graduation studying at the University of Buea, Cameroon and visiting historic and cultural sites in Ethiopia. Buea is located at the foot of Cameroon Mountain — the highest peak in West Africa — and is the only English-speaking university in this bilingual country.
- It's a great resume builder — students earn up to 6 academic credits, potentially qualifying for general education units.
- It's adventurous — students visit cultural and historical sites, including a Pigmy village, Fako Mountain and Sodere Hotsprings.
What will I do?
- ... study at the University of Buea and earn six academic credits
- ... travel throughout Cameroon, including into the rain forrest
- ... visit cultural and historical sites around Addis Ababa in Ethiopia