Camp HERO Campers
- Campers will not be permitted to have cell phones.
- All new campers must provide one school reference from their school (teacher, counselor, etc.).
- Parents/care givers applying for camperships must submit their most recent tax return for their camper to be considered for a campership.
- No camper applications will be considered after July 1st of the camping year being applied for.
- Follow the staff member's instructions at all times.
- Be sure your counselors know where you are at all times.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Be sensitive to others' feelings.
- Respect one another's privacy.
- Be responsible for picking up your own belongings.
- Be ready for meals and activities.
For campers who break the rules, the following steps will be taken:
- First offense: The camper will be told that he/she broke a rule.
- Second offense: A camper can be given a time out from an activity. This can be repeated.
- Third offense: The camper could miss a preferred activity.
- Four offense: If these other steps do not eliminate the problem, then the camper will be sent home.