You are here
When you are ready to seek employment, you can meet with representatives from organizations looking to hire BU students at the university’s fall Career Connections Expo or the spring Education Consortium Job Fair. You may also want to attend job fairs held off-campus. Transportation from campus may be available. Some organizations also recruit on campus for new employees through one-on-one interviews with students.
- Check the Professional U calendar for scheduled job fairs and on-campus interviews.
- Get updates on jobs and internship opportunities on Twitter.
- Search Husky Career Link for current job postings and apply.
- Attend Professional U networking events to practice your networking skills and begin building professional contacts.
- Update your LinkedIn profile and join the BU Alumni LinkedIn group.
- Participate in career programs offered by your college.
Need a confident, professional look for an interview, event or presentation?
Visit BU’s Career Closet and select items that are free and yours to keep! We have:
- Business suits for men and women
- Blouses, pants and business dresses
- Dress shirts, slacks and ties
Please call the Center for Professional Development and Career Experience at 570-389-4070 or Alumni and Professional Engagement at 570-389-4058 for hours of operation.
Most items are gently used and donated by BU faculty, staff, and alumni. Limit of one entire outfit per student. You must bring your student ID.