Information and Career Opportunities in All Fields
The links on this page are divided into four areas:
Directory Pages -- these sites provide links to a variety of career-related pages
Job Search Sites and/or Company Information Pages -- these sites post job vacancies and classified ads, provide a way to post your resume electronically for employers to access and/or provide sources for researching companies.
Career Development and other Resources -- these sites provide career assessment and planning information, job and occupational descriptions, and salary and relocation information.
Minority and Diversity Career Links -- information and links for members of minority groups (includes links to disability sites and general diversity sites).
- The Employment Guide - This site contains extensive links to a wide variety of job and career resouces.
- Escape Artist - An extensive guide to overseas employment, including an overseas job board.
- GoinGlobal - Country specific career and employment information and resources for 30 countries.
- The Internet Job Source - This site contains extensive links to state and federal government jobs as well as links to Fortune 500 companies and newspapers and magazines online.
- The Job Factory - This site links to thousands of job and career resources.
- Job-Hunt.Org - The Job Hunter's super list, this site links to numerous job and career resources.
- Job Source Network - This site contains many features including job listings, information about job fairs, and numerous links to relocation information sites.
- The Riley Guide - An extensive guide to employment opportunities and job resources, this site is organized into 3 main categories -- Opportunities for Employment, Resources for Career and Work, and Help with the Internet.
- Wall Street Journal -collegejournal.com - Content comes from the editorial resources of The Wall Street Journal published by Dow Jones & Co., as well as from the careerjournal.com editorial team. Careerjournal.com works with top companies of all sizes to offer employment opportunities to candidates in a searchable database that's updated twice weekly. Positions include senior and general management, sales, finance, marketing, technology and a range of related fields. Job hunters can also research publicly traded companies that post their jobs on careerjournal.com with one-click access to WSJ.com's Briefing Books.
- America's Job Bank - Provides job seekers with active job opportunities available anywhere, mostly full time, and in the private sector. For employers, it provides national exposure for job openings. Search the database by state.
- CareerBuilder - A mega-search engine that searches over 40 career sites and over 1,000,000 jobs. CareerBuilder.com provides all the necessary information that a job seeker needs to get ahead in today's work place.
- College Central Network - This site provides postings for entry level, full- and part-time employment, and internships.
- College Grad Job Hunter - The #1 open access career site for college students and recent grads. Options include job preparation, resume and cover letter information, job openings, and much more.
- Current Jobs International- (UserName-bloomsburgcd; Password-cdc17815) - This on-line version of the national publication is updated monthly. Openings are listed by continent/country.
- The Employment Guide - Search jobs, search employers, post your resume, receive career advice and much more.
- EmploymentSpot - This site is a collection of employment and career-related resources on the web. A virtual employment resource center for job seekers, career counselors, and employers, this site simplifies the search for job banks, salary and benefits information, resume and job-posting opportunities, company profiles, internships, career information, and interviewing tips.
- HireNet - This site provides prospective employers with detailed information on your education, skills and relevant work experience and automatically notifies you when employers post jobs matching your interests.
- Hoover's Online - The Business Network - Access to information on companies, industries, people, and products is provided on this site.
- Hotjobs - Hot Jobs is an on-line job board. With real-time applicant tracking and job management, it is a technically advanced recruiting solution on the internet. Over 100 employers with a number of job openings.
- JobBank USA - Specializes in providing career information including job and resume database services to job candidates, employers and recruitment firms in the U.S. and worldwide.
- Job Central - A comprehensive job serach by region or industry, coupled with a wide variety of career resources.
- JobFACTORY - If you're just beginning the job search, this is an excellent site to start your Internet exploration linking you to numerous job boards, employment pages from newspapers across the nation, places to post your resume, and directories of employers.
- The Monster Board - Allows you to hunt for job opportunities, post your resume and conduct extensive research on employers worldwide. Primarily for experienced employees. For entry level opportunities, try Monstertrak.
- Monstertrak - The largest job listing & resume database for college students & alumni. You can create an on-line resume for employers to review, access employers, check out the "Major to Career" converter and other options To read the jobs listed for BU, use the password "husky" (all lower case letters without the quotation marks).
- NationJob Online Jobs Database - Allows you to search for a certain company or job while providing a directory of all companies. You can also do a job search matching your own criteria at no charge using PJ Scout.
- New Jersey Jobs - New Jersey Jobs contains a weekly updated job listing as well as links to other Web sites with job opportunities in New Jersey.
- Pennsylvania Careers Online - An online source for jobs and employment opportunities in Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia Jobs (JobCircle.com) - A one stop job and career resource center for jobs in Greater Philadelphia Region - updated daily! FREE online resume posting that reaches nearly 200 local employers everyday. Online job fairs are also accessible here.
- Philadelphia Online - Classified ads from the Sunday edition of the Philadelphia Inquirer.
- True Careers - "Where millions of degreed professionals find jobs with the companies that value them."
- Vault Reports - The Internet's ultimate destination for insider company information and advice, career management services, and successful HR management.
- Wanted Jobs - After downloading this site to your hard drive, Wanted Jobs will search over 75 internet sites for job postings according to your specifications.
- WetFeet.Com - WetFeet.com is the leading provider of inside information about companies, industries, and careers for job seekers.
- JobWeb - Current information on salaries, legal issues, diversity recruitment, internships, college relations, and general employment/labor statistics.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - This page provides access to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH), a publication of the Bureau of Labor Statistics in Washington, D.C. The OOH is an excellent resource providing occupational information about hundreds of jobs. Information includes work tasks and responsibilities, training and education required, earnings, employment outlook, and related occupational titles. Also available through this page are additional reports and employment projections from BLS.
- Occupational Outlook Quarterly Online - This online version provides the same informative articles, data, and career tips as the print version plus links to past articles (from spring 1999), general information, and other Bureau of Labor Statistics and U.S. Department of Labor resources.
- Relocation Help Resources - A directory of sites that offer relocation information on a variety of topics from salaries to moving expenses to street maps to real estate.
- RentNet - Use this rental and relocation guide to search for apartments, storage units, furnishings, etc. Also includes a Career Center section.
- Salary.com-What are you Worth? - Enter job category and location or metro region to view salary survey information.
- US News and World Reports - Find information on colleges, universities and graduate/professional schools.
- Equal Opportunity Publications - This site provides links to career magazines designed for women, members of minority groups and people with disabilities. EOP provides links for underrepresented job seekers to employers eager to recruit a diversified workforce.
- HireDiversity.com - Careers, jobs and employment resources for Hispanics, African-Americans, Asians and other minorities.
- Hispanic Employment Service - This Hispanic employment service promotes workforce diversity and offers free resume postings and job searches to qualified bilingual professionals. Other career resources are also available.