Child Care Registration
Call the Campus Child Care Center and make an appointment.
At that time, parents must complete:
- An Agreement Form
- An Emergency Contact Information Sheet
- A Copy of their work/class schedule
A Child's Health Assessment must be on file by the first date of attendance. The center must be able to reach at least one parent or designated emergency person at all times. The child will be released to the following persons only:
- a) the name on the sign-up sheet
- b) names on the registration form
- c) a person who has been designated by the parent in a phone call to the director.
*** Any person who is unknown to the staff must have picture identification. Because of staff changes, it may be necessary to produce identification each time.