You are here
In addition to intramurals that attracts about 2,300 participants each semester and an NCAA intercollegiate athletic program where 500 students participate in 20 sports, hundreds of Bloomsburg University students are active in club sports.
- Men’s Club Ice Hockey has a Home game this Saturday vs Long Island University at Revolution Ice Centre. The Huskies face off against the Black Birds at 3:30p.m.
- Club Equestrian gears up to ride this weekend in a showing hosted by Moravian/Rutgers at Phoenix Rising Farm this Saturday starting at 8:30a.m.
- Men’s Club Rugby travels to East Stroudsburg University this Saturday to take on the Warriors at 1p.m. The Huskies have a make-up game on the Upper Campus Rugby Pitch next Wednesday vs Scranton University, start time TBA.
- Women’s Club Rugby is at Home this Saturday against Lock Haven University for a match-up against a tough squad. Game starts at 1p.m.
- Club Softball has their hands full this weekend with a triple-header match-up at Drexel University. Come cheer on the team this Saturday when they travel to Philadelphia to take on the Dragons, games start at 11a.m., 1p.m., and 3p.m.
- Women’s Club Soccer has a double-header at home this Sunday on Upper Campus Soccer Practice Field. The Huskies will take on the University of Pittsburg Panthers at 10a.m. and Princeton Tigers at 2p.m.
IM Leagues/ REC*IT
Want to follow your favorite club sports? The REC*IT app is the official app of IM Leagues, which gives you access to your club team’s schedules, scores and stats/info right on your mobile device. Download REC*IT for free-text play to 33898 and get mobile alerts to your mobile device concerning your club team.
HuskySync, powered by OrgSync®, will be your online portal to all the tools you will need to join student clubs and organizations and become an active University community member! Organization leadership will be able to plan events, send out reminders and alerts to members and track your involvement. In the next few weeks even more features will be available to student groups.
Follow your favorite club teams on social media via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. View game photos, score and more on our social media accounts and search #Huskyfit. Follow Men’s Rugby on Twitter @bloomrugby15 and catch them on Facebook!