When planning your conference or event look no further than Bloomsburg University, an ideal location for meetings, workshops, seminars, retreats, special events and conferences.
Bloomsburg University, located in central Pennsylvania along Interstate 80, is an accessible destination for travelers from anywhere in Pennsylvania and neighboring states.
Our experienced event planners will:
- assist you with logistical arrangements
- obtain the services of appropriate campus support personnel
- provide on-site assistance during your event
Choose from a myriad of facilities:
- seminar rooms
- reception/registration areas
- formal and informal lounges
- medium-sized auditoriums
- executive-style training rooms
- large air-conditioned auditoriums
- multipurpose rooms
- 75-seat coffeehouse with stage
BU’s 250-seat dining area on upper campus has an outstanding view of the "only Town in Pennsylvania." If you need additional information or would like to meet with an event coordinator please contact our office by phone, e-mail or fax. We’re looking forward to seeing you on campus!
400 E. Second St., 103 Monty’s | Bloomsburg, PA 17815
M-F, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (570) 389-4002 | Fax (570) 389-3019