You are here
Dr. Frank D. D'Angelo
Dr. Frank D. D'Angelo
Associate Professor, Early Childhood and Adolescent Education McCormick 2219
570-389-4812 | Email
St. Jospeh’s Math Night with 18 great BU Students!!
We are finishing classes...work hard! PREPARE for finals.
Please remember the directions for scheduling an appointment:
1. The sole method of scheduling an appointment is to use the sign up sheet to the left of my office door. I don't schedule appointments via email or another electronic system. I have found that when students actually go and sign up for a time, they appear for their meeting. Thus, this is the system I use.
2. Advising electronically is something that has a high potential for error, thus I avoid this method. As an example, if you have a question about a class fitting your program of study, I ask we personally meet. Neither of us wants to make a mistake with something as important as your progression towards graduation. Spend the time to make an appointment.
3. If you need either packet signed, please sign up for a 30-minute window.
4. If you can't make an appointment, please provide as much notice as possible. Emailing me that you are not coming 5 minutes prior to your appointment is not professional, nor does it allow for a peer to utilize that time slot.
5. All my office hours can be found as they are posted on my office door or below.
Have a great conclusion to your semester!!
Fall 2016 Exam Schedule
ELEMED 340.01 - 12/14 from 1pm to 3pm - Via BOLT using Respondus Lockdown & Webcam.
ELEMED 351.01 - 12/14 from 8am to 10am - Via BOLT.
ELEMED 340.99 - Online - Via BOLT as noted in the syllabus. using Responds Lockdown & Webcam.
Student Teacher Supervision in Easton, Council Rock, and Suburban Philadelphia School Districts. Final visit either 12/12 or 12/13,
Fall 2016 Office Hours - Hours end on 12/8. There are no office hours during final exam week.
Thursday, 12/8 - 7:00am to 8:00am and 10:45am to 11:00am
Winter 2016 Class Schedule
PROFSTUD 301/501.99 - Remember this can be substituted for ELEMED 343 or EDFOUND 311. Class dates are 12/19 -23 and 1/2 - 20. Office hours will be via SKYPE and by appointment. My SKYPE address is FrankDDAngelo.
Spring 2017 Class Schedule as per MyHusky on November 29, 2016. Draft syllabi are posted.
ELEMED 340.01 - Tu/Th - 8am to 9:15am - This section is FULL as of 11/29/16.
SECED 452/552 - Tu/Th - 9:30am to 10:45am
ELEMED 340.99 - Online - This section is FULL as of 11/29/16.
Student Teacher Supervision.
Spring 2017 Office Hours - Use the sign up sheet to the left of my office door to schedule a time.
Tuesdays - 7:00am to 8:00am and 10:45am to 11:00am
Thursdays - 7:00am to 8:00am and 10:45am to 11:00am
Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friday - Two and one-half hours in various schools where student teachers are placed (POSSIBLE).
Education Northcentral University, Ed. D., Educational Leadership, 2006 Immaculata University, Superintendent’s Certification, Educational Leadership, 2005 University of Scranton, Elementary & Secondary Principal Certificates, Educational Administration, 1988 Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Elementary Supervisory Certificate, 1988 Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, M.Ed., Elementary Education, 1985 Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education (K-6) History Concentration, 1983
Last Updated - December 8, 2016.