You are here
Dr. Frank D. D'Angelo
Dr. Frank D. D'Angelo
Associate Professor, Early Childhood and Adolescent Education McCormick 2219
570-389-4812 | Email
2015 Bethlehem & Easton Practicum - CONNECTIONS, CONNECTIONS everywhere!
I hope you had a restful winter break and are ready to have a productive Spring 2016 semester. For my advisees, please see below ground rules for scheduling appointments:
1. The sole method of scheduling an appointment is to use the sign up sheet to the left of my office door. I don't schedule appointments via email or another electronic system. I have found that when students actually go and sign up for a time, they appear for their meeting. Thus, this is the system I use.
2. Advising electronically is something that has a high potential for error, thus I avoid this method. As an example, if you have a question about a class fitting your program of study, I ask we personally meet. Neither of us wants to make a mistake with something as important as your progression towards graduation. Spend the time to make an appointment.
3. If you need either packet signed, please sign up for a 30-minute window.
4. If you can't make an appointment, please provide as much notice as possible. Emailing me that you are not coming 5 minutes prior to your appointment is not professional, nor does it allow for a peer to utilize that time slot.
5. All my office hours can be found posted on my door or on this webpage.
I will return to campus on 1/19/16.
Spring 2016 Class Schedule
ELEMED 340.01 - Tu/Th - 8am to 915am
Syllabus for ELEMED 340 is posted.
ELEMED 340.99 - Online
Student Teacher Supervision
Spring 2016 Office Hours
Tuesdays - 7:00am to 8:00am
Thursdays - 7:00am to 8:00am
Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friday - Three hours in various schools where student teachers are placed.
Education Northcentral University, Ed. D., Educational Leadership, 2006 Immaculata University, Superintendent’s Certification, Educational Leadership, 2005 University of Scranton, Elementary & Secondary Principal Certificates, Educational Administration, 1988 Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Elementary Supervisory Certificate, 1988 Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, M.Ed., Elementary Education, 1985 Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education (K-6) History Concentration, 1983
Last Updated - January 17, 2016.