Dr. Dennis Gehris
Special Assistant to the Dean, College of Business
Sutliff 362 | (570) 389-4650 | Email
- College of Business Webpage - find information on majors, minors, concentrations, as well as links to graduate study programs available.
- Dr. Gehris' Webpage
Ed.D. Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, Business/Vocational Education, 1980
M.A. Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ, Business Education, 1972
B.S. Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ, Business Education, 1969
- Powell, L., O'Connor, M., & Gehris, D. (2012). Using Twitter to Enhance Student Performance of Content Knowledge in a Business Education Course: An Exploratory Study. Business Teacher Education Journal.
- Woodland, D., Moore, W., Szul, L., Gehris, D., & Brubaker, M. (2009). The Electronic Portfolio as a Hiring Tool Among Pennsylvania School Principals. NABTE Review (36).
- Crews, T., Brown, H., & Gehris, D. O. (2006). Network Administration: Course Implementation and Delivery. Information Technology, Learning, and Performance Journal, 22 (3), 12.
- Gehris, D. O. (2001). Exploring Web-Based Business Instruction. NBEA Forum, 44-46.