Dr. Victoria Geyfman
Department of Finance
Sutliff 362 | (570) 389-4562 | Email
- Finance Webpage - find information on majors, minors, concentrations, as well as links to graduate study programs available.
- Provided on the current semester office hours list.
info to be added here....
- Geyfman, V. (2010). Commercial Banks and Securities Underwriting: The Impact on Risk, Return, and Diversification. Northeastern Journal of Business, Economics, and Technology.
- Geyfman, V. & Yeager, T. J. (2009). On the Riskiness of Universal Banking: Evidence from Banks in the Investment Banking Business Pre- and Post-GLBA. Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking.
- Davis, L. M. & Geyfman, V. (2007). Women Get Lost on Wall Street. Northeastern Journal of Business, Economics, and Technology, 13 (1).