Lawrence Kleiman, professor of management
Department of Management and Marketing
Lawrence Kleiman, Ph.D.
Sutliff 326 | (570) 389-4763
- Management and Marketing — find information on majors, minors, concentrations, as well as links to graduate study programs available.
- Office Hours
Research and Scholarship
- Lawrence Kleiman, Ph.D., textbook Human Resource Management: A Managerial Tool for Competitive Advantage, 6th Edition was recently published by Kendall Hunt Publishing.
- Kleiman, L. & Benek-Rivera, J. (2010). A 4-Step model for Teaching Interviewing Skills. Business Communication Quarterly.
- Kleiman, L. & Kass, D. (2007). Giving MBA Programs the Third Degree. Journal of Management Education, 31 (1), 81-103.
- Kleiman, L., Kass, D., Wackerfuss, A., & Benek-Rivera, J. (2007). Fighting Back: Legal Options for Same-Sex Harrassment Victims. Journal of Individual Employment Rights, 12 (4), 305-314.