Dr. Jonathan Ohn
Department of Finance
Sutliff 336 | (570) 389-4250 | Email
- Finance Webpage - find information on majors, minors, concentrations, as well as links to graduate study programs available.
- Provided on the current semester office hours list.
Lehigh University, Ph. D. and M.B.A.; Seoul National University, M.B.A. and B.S.
- Ohn, J (2013). Cointegration between Stock Prices and Dividends and Expected Returns, International Journal of Business and Applied Sciences (forthcoming).
- Ohn, J., and Bealing, W. (2012). The Determinants of Annual Earnings For PGA Players Under the New PGA’s FedEx Cup System. Review of Applied Economics, Vol. 8, No. 1, 95-105.
- Ohn, J., Taylor, L., and Kish, R. (2011). The Effectiveness of the Price-Dividend Relationship in Forecasting Expected Returns. Finance Letters, (forthcoming).
- Ohn, J. (2011). The U.S. Duration Puzzle Revisited: The 1990s and 2000s, Journal of Business and Economics, Volume 2, No 4, 243-251.
- Ohn, J., Okpara, J., and Vidovic, M. (2011). Unemployment and Stability of Wage Determination: United States versus New York State. New York Economic Review, 41 (1), 3-13, Volume XLI, p3-13 (2010).
- Ohn, J., and Kramer, J. (2008). On the Structure of Wage Adjustment in United States and Pennsylvania: A Philips-Type Wage Model Analysis,” Northeastern Journal of Business, Economics, and Technology, 15-21 (2008).