Dr. John Okpara
Chair, Department of Management and Marketing
Sutliff 358 | (570) 389-4123 | Email
- Management Webpage - find information on majors, minors, concentrations, as well as links to graduate study programs available.
- Provided on the current semester office hours list.
info to be added here....
- Kabongo, J. D. & Okpara, J. O. (2011). Entrepreneurship course offerings within high education institutions in sub-Saharan Africa. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior and Research, 16 (4), 296-308.
- Ohn, J., Okpara, J. O. , & Vidovic, M. (2011). The Slope of the U.S. Nominal Treasury Yield Curve Unemployment and Stability of Wage Determination: United States versus New York State. New York Economic Review, 41 (1), 3-13.
- Okpara, J. O. & Kabongo, J. D. (2011). Cross-Cultural Training and Expatriate Adjustment: A Study of Western Expatriates in Nigeria,. Journal of World Business, 46, 22-30.
- Okpara, J. O. & Pamela, W. (2011). Stakeholders Perceptions about Corporate Social Responsibility: Implications for Poverty Alleviation,. Thunderbird International Business Review.
- Okpara, J. O. (2011). Factors Constraining the Growth and Survival of SMEs in Nigeria: Implications for Poverty Alleviation. Management Research News, 34 (2), 156-171.