Dr. Loreen Powell
Department of Business Education and Information and Technology Management
Sutliff 314 | (570) 389-4752 | Email
- Dr. Powell's Webpage
- Business Education and Information and Technology Management - find information on majors, minors, concentrations, as well as links to graduate study programs available.
- Provided on the current semester office hours list.
info to be added here....
- Powell, L. (2010). Website Accessibility: Why is it is not taught in the Business Curriculum? Canadian Journal on Data, Information & Knowledge Engineering, 1 (1), 13-20.
- Cameron, B. H. & Butcher-Powell, L. (2006). Gender Differences among IT Professionals in Dealing with Change and Skill Set Maintenance. Interdisciplinary Journal of Information, Knowledge, and Management, 1 (2006).
- Butcher-Powell, L. M. (2006). Better Securing an Infrastructure for Telework. Journal of Cases on Information Technology, 8 (4), 71-86.