Keep yourself sharp and on top of your game
Get fit through a variety of options, whether it’s team-oriented, outdoor adventure, the buddy system or with your own personal trainer. There’s also plenty of options on campus to learn how to properly get fit, stay fit and even take on a leadership opportunities to bring your own expertise and experience into the fold.
- Club Sports — with 16 active NCAA intercollegiate teams, offers opportunities to test your athleticism and competitive spirit.
- Intramural Sports — offers opportunities in a wide variety of sports in the fall, winter and spring through various leagues ending in tournament play.
- Iron Club — is for students who are interested in healthy lifestyles, basic nutrition, bodybuilding, powerlifting and proper weight training techniques.
- Student Recreation Center — a place for convenient, fun and stress free recreation where you can run the indoor track, enjoy a quick game of racquetball, or join an aerobics class. The Rec is generally open seven days per week regardless of weather.
- Student Health Center — serves students by offering accessible medical care designed to meet the needs of the majority of students, while working closely with Student Life departments, as well as local health agencies and medical providers to coordinate public health activities for students.
- Quest — a leadership development program that offers exciting, educational courses, mostly at the beginner and intermediate level, in Pennsylvania, the United States, Africa, South and Central America and Europe. Quest's on-campus facilities include a static and dynamic high ropes course, a low ropes course and climbing tower.