Global Education Forms
Welcome to global education where you will experience endless possibilities in your life!
We are glad that you have decided to study abroad in one of our global programs. We would like you to know that before you decide to submit an application to one of the Third-Party Study Abroad Programs Online or any other programs that Bloomsburg University Administers, we request that you accomplish the following tasks first:
1. Download and read
Global Education Policy And Procedures Manual For Students
2. Download the GLOBAL EXCHANGE & STUDY ABROAD APPLICATION packet .
3. Meet with your Academic Advisor and discuss your study abroad initiatives including courses in your curricula that you would like to take abroad that would apply towards your degree.
4. Complete the Applicant Interest Narrative Part of the application on page 5 of the application packet.
5. Stop by the Office of Global Education that is located in the Student Services Center and schedule an Advising Appointment.
6. Make sure that you bring your completed Applicant Narrative to the Appointment Day.
Questions or Concerns?
Contact the Office of Global Education at email@example.com.