Student Health Forms
All new students with nine or more credits taken on campus must complete a Student Health Form as part of their admission requirements on or before these dates:
- April 1 for Summer Admission
- July 1 for Fall Admission
- Dec. 1 for Spring Admission
Student Health Form: download and print.
Completed health form may be ...
Faxed to (570) 389-3417 or
BU Student Health Center
324 Kehr Union Building
400 E. 2nd St.
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Places to find your immunizations records
- Baby Book
- Family Doctor
- High School
If unable to find immunization records?
- Vaccines may be given by your doctor or blood titers obtained. Only positive titers will be accepted.
- Vaccines may be given by the state Department of Health.
- Vaccines may be given by The Student Health Center for a fee.
Incomplete health forms result in ...
A HOLD on your school record, which will not be released until the requirements are met. Students will be notified by mail or e-mail, if incomplete.
- Must be completed in English
- If the vaccine or the tuberculin skin test (TST)requirements are not met, the student will be vaccinated and skin tested at the student's expense before classes begin. A TST must be done within 6 months of matriculation.
- Payment is expected at the time of service
- Must be submitted in English
- Is a requirement by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (formerly the INS)
- Send this information to BU's Office of International Education Services