Release of Medical Information
Need a copy of your medical records or medical information sent to another facility?
- Medical records are kept for seven years after a student leaves Bloomsburg University before they are destroyed.
- Recent records are available at the Student Health Center (SHC) and can be copied within a week.
- Older records are housed in the archives in another building on campus and may take up to a month to obtain and copy.
- In order to release your medical records, you must please complete the Medical Records Release Form.
- Fax your request to the SHC at (570) 389-3417 or mail your request to:
BU Student Health Center
Room 324 Kehr Union Building
400 E. 2nd St.
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
- Question(s), please call the SHC at (570) 389-4451.