Project IMPRESS Admission Requirements
Applications are due by March 15 with a new cohort of students starting the program in May of each year. If accepted into the program students are expected to complete the program in sequence with their cohort. Students who drop out must reapply for the next cohort.
To be considered for admittance the following documents must be submitted by March 15.
1. Application to Bloomsburg University Graduate School
2. Official transcripts verifying a bachelor’s degree in speech-language pathology
3. Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
4. There letters of recommendation
5. GRE scores
6. Letter of intent
7. Letter of support from employer verifying employment and support for participation in the program
8. Completed “Are You a Match for Project IMPRESS?” questionnaire
9. Signed Project IMPRESS Application
10. Proof of liability insurance, fingerprinting, criminal background check and child abuse clearances