ISIS Faculty/Staff Logon
• View Tutorials under Logon Button
• Contact Help Desk at x4357
ISIS is available via mobile devices!
A few tips to get you started:
- Log on with your username (only username, not the @bloomu.edu part) and password.
The mobile link may be used on a computer or laptop. Note the following:
Be certain to click the BACK button within ISIS - NOT the back button in the browser bar.
Use the Configure Center to choose the viewing layout you wish. (Phones/mobile devices will not show the Configure Center option.)
Welcome to the ISIS logon page. ISIS is used by faculty and staff for student registration, grades, billing, admissions, financial aid and many other student-related services.
- Tutorials available below.
- Available training sessions are listed under the Announcements page of this website.
If you have already been granted access to use this system, click the login button below to begin your session. Please see the links on this page for additional information.
Note: There are two scheduled maintenance downtimes weekly when the ISIS system may be unavailable.
- Thursday 10 p.m. to Midnight
- Sunday Midnight to 10 a.m.
Tutorials - Webinar Video Clips and Guide Books
Faculty and Advisor Center | (Accompanying PDF Guide) - Terminology crosswalk, view schedules and class rosters, enter grades, view advisees and advisee information, and enroll students via quick enrollment.
Tutorials - Adobe PDF
Basics - General information about logging on and navigating in the PeopleSoft System.
Basic Navigation - A demo (including sound) of how to navigate the PeopleSoft Menu system.
MyPersonalizations - A demo (including sound) of how to change PeopleSoft settings to work better.
SACR - A demo (including sound) of how to set up defaults to save time while using the system.
Transcript Requests - Tutorial explaining how to enter requests for transcripts on multiple students (up to 99), as well as how to run a batch process to produce them in hard copy or view form.
Degree Audit Report Instructions
Tutorials explaining how to produce academic advisement reports in the Academic Advisement Folder and Advisor Center.
- Degree Audit Report in Advisor Center - Faculty Instructions for SADV Advisor Center
- What if Degree Audit Report - Faculty Instructions for SWIF
- Degree Audit Report using What If Courses - Faculty Instructions for SWIF Course
How to print PeopleSoft target pages
For Internet Explorer
1. Navigate to any PeopleSoft page.
2. Right mouse click on page and select "Select All"
3. Select File -> Print Preview
4. Print Preview window, in dropdown, select "As selected on screen" and “Shrink To Fit”
Right mouse clicking on page and select "This Frame -> Print Frame"
For Safari on MacOS X
Work around by control-clicking on a Mac, Select "Open Frame in New Window" or "Open Frame in New Tab" and print.