You are here
ISIS Student Logon
ISIS Student Logon
ISIS is available via mobile devices! A few tips to get you started:
• Log on with your username (only username, not the @huskies.bloomu.edu part) and password. The mobile link may be used on a computer or laptop. Note the following: Be certain to click the BACK button within ISIS - NOT the back button in the browser bar. Use the Configure Center to choose the viewing layout you wish. (Phones/mobile devices will not show the Configure Center option.)
Welcome to the ISIS login page. ISIS allows you to register for classes, pay bills, view and accept financial aid and provides other related services and information.
• Students will log into ISIS using their HuskyID and HuskyID Password. If assistance is needed, visit the HuskyID support page.
If you have already been granted access to use this system, click the login button below to begin your session. Please see the links on this page for additional information.
Note: There are two scheduled maintenance downtimes weekly when the ISIS system may be unavailable.
• Thursday 10 p.m. to Midnight
• Sunday Midnight to 10 a.m.
New Registration Procedure - Fall 2015
Bloomsburg University is implementing a new registration procedure for the upcoming term. You have been assigned a "To Do" requirement Registration - Fall 2015, which will allow you to confirm your enrollment. Please log in to your ISIS account, navigate to the Student Services Center and complete this requirement prior to the start of classes.
Tutorials - Registration, schedule classes, make payments, etc.
Log in using the log in button above.
For assistance, see student tutorials on the right side of our main tutorials page.
Printing Tips - How to print PeopleSoft target pages
For Internet Explorer
1. Navigate to any PeopleSoft page.
2. Right mouse click on page and select "Select All"
3. Select File -> Print Preview 4. Print Preview window, in dropdown, select "As selected on screen" and “Shrink To Fit”
Right mouse clicking on page and select "This Frame -> Print Frame"
For Safari on MacOS X
Work around by control-clicking on a Mac, Select "Open Frame in New Window" or "Open Frame in New Tab" and print.