Dennis B. K. Hwang, professor - B.A., Chengchi University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Oklahoma; CPA., CMA.
- Research interests - financial and managerial accounting, international accounting and auditing, international business/economics.
- Contact - Telephone: (570) 389-4817, email: email@example.com
John A. Rude, associate professor - B.B.A., M.A., Western Illinois University; Ph.D., Kent State University; CPA.
- Research interests - financial reporting and teaching pedagogy
- Contact - Telephone: (570) 389-4520. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Shapeero, professor - B.S., M.B.A., California State University, Chico; Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; CPA, CMA.
- Research interests - behavioral auditing issues, ethics and fraud
- Contact - Telephone: (570) 389-4913, email: email@example.com
Andrew Blair Staley, MBA Program Coordinator, Associate Professor - B.A., Western Connecticut State University; MPA, University of Texas at Austin; M.S. (Taxation), American University; DBA, Nova Southeastern University.
- Research interests - Behavioral issues in accounting, legal issues in taxation, and e-Commerce.
- Contact - Telephone: (570) 389-4392, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruce L. Rockwood, professor - B.A., Swarthmore College; J.D., University of Chicago Law School Studied Foreign and Comparative Law at Parker School, Columbia University, 1975, and European Community Law at the Europa Institute in The Netherlands, 1972.
- Research interests - tobacco regulation and litigation; corporate governance reform, regulation/deregulation and civil justice reform debate; campaign finance reform; law and literature; international environmental law. Memberships - American Bar Association, American Society of International Law, Law and Society Association, Law and Humanities Institute, Academy of Legal Studies in Business, Science Fiction Research Association.
- Contact - email: email@example.com
Mark Usry, associate professor, B.S. Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma, M.IntStd American Graduate School of International Management, J.D. University of Oklahoma
- Contact - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rand D. Martin, B.S.I.M., Georgia Institute of Technology; M.B.A., Emory University; Ph.D., University of Alabama
- Research interests - mutual funds, closed-end funds, currency swaps, mortgage-backed securities.
- Contact - Telephone: (570) 389-4761, email: email@example.com
Jonathan K Ohn, associate professor - B.S., M.B.A., Seoul National University, South Korea; M.B.A., Ph.D., Lehigh University, PA.
- Research Interests - Investment Analysis (Return Predictability); Financial Markets; International Finance; Labor markets
- Contact - Telephone: 570-389-4250, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
M. Ruhul Amin, professor - B.A., M.A., The University of Dhaka; M.A., D.P.A., Carleton University; M.A. Ph.D., The University of Akron
- Research interests - benchmarking competencies; structure, design and strategies of small business
- Contact - Telephone: (570) 389-4518, email: email@example.com
Joan Benek-Rivera, associate professor - B.B.A., Angelo State University; M.B.A., Angelo State University; Ph.D., Texas Tech University
- Research interests - management pedagogy, cross-cultural management issues, diversity, leadership.
- Contact - Telephone: (570) 389-4813, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christian Grandzol, associate professor - B.S. Marywood University, M.B.A. Marywood University, Ph.D. Marywood University
- Contact - email: email@example.com
John R. Grandzol, professor - B.A., M.S., Ph.D., Temple University
- Research interests - multiple criteria decision analysis, total quality management, distance education.
- Contact - Telephone: (570) 389-4391, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: http://cob.bloomu.edu/grandzol
Darrin Kass, Associate Professor of Management; B.A. University of California, Davis; M.A. San Francisco State University; Ph.D. University of Akron
- Research Interests: Leadership, Decision Making, Management Pedagogy
- Contact: Office (570) 389-4394; email: email@example.com
Lawrence Kleiman, professor - B.A., Syracuse University; M.A., Farleigh Dickinson University; Ph.D., The University of Tennessee.
- Has published many articles on human resources topics including EEO, performance appraisal and employee selection, and a book, Human Resource Management: A Managerial Tool for Competitive Advantages (South-Western, 2000).
- Contact - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steven X. Si , professor - B.S., East China Normal University; M.B.A., Washington State University; Ph.D., Washington State University
- Research interests - researches focus on strategic management, international business and strategic HRM.
- Contact - email: email@example.com
John O. Okpara, associate professor, B.Sc. University of London (Berkbeck College), M.S., State University of New York (Maritime College), M.A., City University of New York (City College), Ph.D., New York University.
- Research interests - cross-cultural management, organizational ethics, strategy, and performance of organizations in developing countries, and international human resource management.
- Contact: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pamela Wynn, professor, Ph.D. University of Texas
- Contact: email: email@example.com
V. H. Manek Kirpalani, associate professor - M.A., Oxford University; Ph.D., University of Montreal.
- Research interests - international marketing and international business management. He is the author of over 120 publications. These include 15 books and articles in renowned journals, such as Journal of International Business, Journal of International Marketing, Journal of Marketing, Journal of Business Research and others. In addition he has significant consulting experience with a number of companies in the world.
- Contact - email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Yang Xia, associate professor, B.A. University of International Business and Economics, Ph.D. The George Washington University
- Contact - email: firstname.lastname@example.org