Nanotechnology - The Pennsylvania Partnership
The Pennsylvania Nanofabrication Manufacturing Technology (NMT) Partnership is a joint effort between Penn State University and 32 schools across the Commonwealth, including Bloomsburg University.
The objective is to equip a new generation workforce with nanotechnology-based manufacturing and new product development skills through certificates, associate degrees and baccalaureate degrees in Nanofabrication Manufacturing Technology (NMT).
All academic programs require a Capstone Semester at Penn State University. This 18-credit semester is taught by staff from Penn State’s Center for Nanotechnology Education and Utilization and offers the most current hands-on exposure available in nanofabrication manufacturing technology.
NMT Program Requirements
- A recommendation from Bloomsburg University's nanotechnology program
- An introductory understanding of chemistry and physics
- Proficiency in college-level algebra
- College-level writing skills
- Computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills