You are here
Are you a BU nursing alum?
Please tell us when you graduated and what you are doing now. Take our Alumni Survey!
Any information you share will be posted on this alumni webpage, which is accessible to the public. If you do not wish to provide specifics (such as your name or place of employment), please do not fill out this information.
BU's B.S.N. and M.S.N. graduates consistently report very high satisfaction with their programs of study on one- and three-year alumni surveys.
NCLEX-RN Passing Rate
Licensure Pass Rate of 2012 BU graduates - 96% (State Avg. 86%; National Avg. 87%)
Where our graduates go?
Facilities listed by May 2011 graduates as places of employment:
- Altoona Regional Health System – Altoona, PA
- Community General Hospital – Harrisburg, PA
- Ephrata Community Hospital – Ephrata, PA
- Geisinger Medical Center – Danville, PA
- Good Shepherd Hospital – Bethlehem, PA
- Harrisburg Hospital – Harrisburg, PA
- Lehigh Valley Hospital – Allentown, PA
- Lourdes Hospital – Binghamton, NY
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Children’s Hospital – Hershey, PA
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center – Hershey, PA
- Regional Hospital of Scranton – Scranton, PA
- Schuylkill Medical Center – Pottsville, PA
- Williamsport Regional Medical Center – Williamsport, PA
- Burn Unit
- Cardiac Telemetry Unit
- Emergency Room
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Rehabilitation