PRP 5575 - Procedures for Use of Duplicating Services to Reduce Paper Use
1. Directions for completing the form requesting duplicating services:
- a. 10 to 150 sheets - signature of department chairperson or supervisor.
- b. 151 to 500 sheets - signature of dean, director or supervisor.
- c. 500 plus - signature of dean, director or supervisor, plus justification (one sentence).
2. All copying of more than 35 pages will be done on both sides of the page unless there are compelling reasons for doing otherwise.
3. All typing should be single spaced, if possible, except between paragraphs.
4. Lengthy projects should be typed on 8 1/2 x 14 paper, edge to edge, using the full width of paper but leaving 1/4" space top and bottom; these will then be reduced 25% by the Duplicating Center and printed on 8 1/2 x 11 paper. If elite type is used, more space is saved. Contact the Director of Administrative Services for more details if necessary.
5. If at all possible, memoranda and other communications should be typed twice on one sheet and then be cut and distributed in half-page form.