Forms and Resources
Please contact the Procurement Department if you need assistance.
- Annuitant Certification
- Commitment Item/GL Account Listing and Descriptions
- General Invoice Form
- Justification/Approval for Food Purchases
- Justification/Approval for Gift/Award/Promotional Purchases
- Purchasing Card Enrollment
- Foreign Source Certification
- Purchasing Card Missing Receipt
- Right to Know Requests
- Rush Order Justification
- Settlement Agreement (Release of Claims)
- Sole Source Contract Certification
- Mail Services Shipping Request Form | Additional info on Mail Services Support
- W-9 form
- W-8BEN form - Certificate of Foreign Status, Tax Withholding
The Procurement Department has established service purchase outline agreements (SPOA’s) for a variety of repetitive services. (See link for a listing of the current SPOA’s, their authorized value and remaining balance).
Please call the Procurement Dept to use one of them — you will be issued a rush order (RO) number as your authorization, and a purchase requisition is required to be submitted with the invoice to make payment.
If you need service from a vendor not on the list, email PurchasingROApproval to initiate the SPOA process; an RO # will be issued upon completion of a contract.
Please note that no service should take place until a contract has been executed.
Also helpful is the guide prepared by Finance and Business Services.