You are here
We are pleased to announce that Bloomsburg University has elected to participate in the PASSHE contract offered through Staples Advantage®, the commercial division of Staples, to be our new office products and toner supplier beginning on August 1, 2012.
This program allows Bloomsburg University to improve our procurement process and gain substantial cost savings. Your participation in complying with the program contributes towards our rebate incentives and overall program value. In addition, it will provide us with dedicated account management and customer service teams to best support our business needs.
Staples is committed to “making it easy” for us to buy a wide range of office products and toner, including supplies, technology, furniture, facilities, print, promotional products and business services.
Staples Advantage Program Features:
- Negotiated preferred pricing with an additional 5% discount on all purchases for the
- first 6 months of the program
- Easy online ordering through Order.StaplesAdvantage.com®
- Free next-day shipping on orders
- Desktop delivery
- Easy, hassle-free returns
- Dedicated customer service
- Customer appreciation day coupons at Staples retail stores
- Student initiatives include Staples internships and graduate recruitment opportunities
- This new program will provide Bloomsburg University with the best overall value to support our business needs. We appreciate your support as we continue to initiate improvements to our program.
Look for more information on this program and training soon!
Registering Your Pcard for use at Staples
Register your card for purchases at a Staples Retail Store by following this registration link
If you register your card and it still says “processing,” it's registered.
If you have difficulties with the web link please see troubleshooting tips.
Ink and Toner Recycling
Staples will take back used ink/toner cartridges and ensure they are recycled properly. Please see link below on process for returning. They will accept any manufacturer’s cartridges. You are also able to bring the cartridges to receiving to be recycled.
Process to return used cartridges