A membership offers use of all available equipment and facilities including:
- Indoor track
- 12,000 square-feet of cardio and fitness equipment, including treadmills, ellipticals, stairmasters, stationary bikes, free weights and selectorized weights
- Racquetball courts (reservations recommended)
- Climbing wall
- Locker rooms
- Equipment check out
- Participation in open recreation activities, including pick up basketball, volleyball, table tennis, indoor soccer and more
All members are eligible to sponsor guests, 16 years or older, to use the rec facility. Guest passes are sold at the front desk.
Guest passes entitle non-members to access all facilities on the day issued only. The passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. The guest's sponsor must be present as the guest enters the facility, and both must present a photo ID. Sponsors assume full responsibility for all actions and behaviors of their guests, and must accompany them at all times.
BU faculty, staff and alumni are eligible to self-sponsor and purchase a Guest Pass for themselves at a rate of $5 per day. Faculty, staff and alumni must present a valid BU ID upon entry.
Day Lockers: Our locker room is "daily use only." Members are encouraged to bring their own locks or check one out from the front desk with an ID exchange. All locks must be removed 15 minutes prior to facility closing.
Individuals using a day locker must use the following procedures:
- Locks must be checked out from the front desk with your BU ID.
- Locks must be returned to the front desk on the same day they are checked out
- Individuals who lose or do not return locks will be assessed a $10 replacement fee.
- If lockers are not cleared by the end of each business day, the Rec staff will remove all items in the lockers and keep items for 14 days in Lost and Found. After 14 days, all abandoned locker contents will be donated to charity.
- Rec staff reserves the right to check lockers for unreturned towels, equipment and known safety and security issues. This is done with strict procedural controls. Patrons will be notified should this occur.