Office of the Registrar

Office of the Registrar


Office of the Registrar

Change Majors or Add Minors

Students who want to change or add majors and minors need to fill out the appropriate paperwork at the Office of the Registrar, Student Services Center 150. Minors paperwork will then need to be taken to the academic department for their signature. What majors need permission?

Online Transcript Ordering Now Available

» Details available here!

Academic Catalog
Academic Calendar

Registrar Staff Directory
150 Warren Student Services Center
Ask the Registrar? | Registrar Mission

Office Hours
  Fall — M-F, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
  Spring — M-F, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
  Summer — M-F, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

CEEB 2646
Federal School Code 003315

Bloomsburg University's Office of the Registrar is the central office for student scheduling and registration, as well as commencement, college transcripts, scheduling, undergraduate degree clearance, enrollment verifications, military credits, transfer credits, changing of a major, or declaring a minor.

Scheduling and Drop Information

For Fall 2016 semester:
Scheduling will continue through the end of the add/drop period which ends on Tuesday, September 6.

Wait Listing

Bloomsburg University will be utilizing electronic wait listing (for closed courses) during the scheduling period.
This electronic method of attempting to get into closed classes will replace paper waitlists that departments used in the past.
  » Not all departments or all courses at Bloomsburg University will utilize the waitlisting option.
  » When scheduling a class if wait listing is being used you will see a yellow triangle next to the class.
  » If a seat opens up, students on the waitlist are automatically enrolled if they meet the prerequisites and if they do not have another class scheduled at the same time of day and week.
  » Students are enrolled in open seats based on their position number on the waitlist.
  » Waitlisting is a process within the Students Service Center Enrollment function of MyHusky.
  » If a section of a course allows for waitlisting, the student must opt into being added to the waitlist during the enrollment process. It is not automatic.
  » Wait listing will not commence until the Seniors begin scheduling.
  » It will not be in effect for the freshmen scheduling or the Priority scheduling timetable.

Wait Listing FAQs
Using Swap when adding a Wait Listing Course
Adding a Wait Listing Course

New Transfer Course Equivalency Tool

The course equivalency tool is designed to allow students and advisors to look up a course at another institution and immediately see the Bloomsburg Equivalency. Prior to coming to the Office of the Registrar to complete a Prior Approval form, use this tool to determine what the Bloomsburg Equivalency will be.

Always meet with your academic advisor for specific information concerning transfer courses and their application to your degree requirements. Course Equivalency Search Tool


Students withdraw from a course through MyHusky. For summer sessions and courses not taught on a regular semester basis, the Registrar will prorate the date appropriately. Please refer to Enrollment Dates to identify that time period each term.
You will sign into your MyHusky account, go to Enrollment Drop, select the course you want to withdraw from and then follow the instructions on the screens. Once the process is complete, you will see a “W” grade next to the course in MyHusky. You will be able to withdraw from one or all of your courses through MyHusky. If you have a hold that will prevent you from dropping (withdrawing you from a course), you will need to email with your name, student ID number and the course you wish to withdraw from. Please see the links below to log into MyHusky or for further instructions.
» Log into MyHusky
» Course Withdrawal Instructions