You are here
BU Course Equivalency Search
- PASSHE Program to Program Articulations
- Bucks County Community College (Technical Leadership)
- Community College of Philadelphia (Technical Leadership)
- Lehigh Carbon Community College (IT)
- Reading Area Community College (Technical Leadership)
- Montgomery County Community College (Dual Admission Agreement)
By participating in the Statewide College Credit Transfer System, Bloomsburg University has developed articulation agreements allowing students to transfer full Associate of Arts (AA) and Associate of Science (AS) degrees into parallel bachelor degree programs at BU with junior standing.
What's a Transfer and Articulation Oversight Committee?
The Transfer and Articulation Oversight Committee (TAOC) was established under section 24 P.S. §20-2004-C of Article XX-C of the Public institution Code of 1949. The committee reports to the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
TAOC is charged with establishing course equivalency standards; identifying a minimum of 30 hours of foundation courses for transfer at each of the 14 PASSHE and 14 community college institutions; resolving any conflict resulting from any of the above processes; working with PDE to develop a system for reporting transfer data; and working with PDE to develop an ePortal system (www.pacollegetransfer.com) that serves as a public entryway to data and information relevant to transfer and articulation.