You are here
How to ... MyHusky
Search Available Classes
- Search within MyHusky
- Search outside of MyHusky(Quick and Easy)
- Course Catalog (MyHusky)
- MyHusky Course Prefixes
**DEVSTUDY (ENRICH) courses 99 and below DO NOT count towards credits for graduation requirements. Meet with your academic advisor with specific questions **
*PLEASE READ IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING EGGS COURSES:
BU's Department of Environmental, Geographical and Geological Sciences (formerly known as Geography and Geosciences) has a new name, effective with the Fall 2012 semester. Group B, Group C, Diversity, and Values have been added as appropriate.
Important Message regarding ENGLISH.101
ENGLISH.101 Composition 1 has a new name, effective with the Fall 2012 semester the course name is Foundations of College Writing (ENGLISH.101).
Some academic departments and advisors may require advisees to seek advice before scheduling. If so, Advisement HOLDS may be placed on the students’ records.
• This hold requires you to make an appointment with your advisor, at that time the advisor would need to remove the hold in order to begin scheduling.
• All financial holds must be removed before you will be permitted to schedule, please see the Bursars Office in regards to removing those holds.
MyHusky Shopping Cart Tips
Adding courses to your shopping cart does not mean you are scheduled for those courses. You MUST move the courses from your shopping cart to your schedule in order to be enrolled in the course(s).
For quick and easy instructions on how to move courses from your shopping cart to your schedule in MyHusky, visit our shopping cart tutorial.
Below are links to assist you with logging in and scheduling in MyHusky:
Winter and Spring Scheduling Information
- Scheduling for the Winter term will continue through the add/drop period which ends on Tuesday, December 15. The course withdrawal period begins on Wednesday, December 16th and ends on Friday, January 8th. Students can withdrawal from a course in MyHusky.
- Scheduling for the Spring term will continue through the add/drop period which ends on Tuesday, January 26th. The course withdrawal period begins on Wednesday, January 27th and ends on Friday, April 1st. Students can withdrawal from a course in MyHusky.