You are here
Online Transcript Ordering Available Now!!
• Students can NO LONGER pick up transcripts at the Office of the Registrar, All transcripts must be mailed.
• The Office of Registrar will no longer attach any forms to transcripts.
• Requested transcripts will be processed and mailed within 2-5 business days.
The ISIS login page http://www.bloomu.edu/isis/student allows you to Request Transcripts, register for classes, Pay bills, view and accept financial aid and provides other related services and information.
• In your ISIS Student Center, from the other academic drop down menu choose – TRANSCRIPT: REQUEST OFFICIAL
Students log into ISIS using their HuskyID and HuskyID Password. If assistance is needed, visit
ISIS is available via mobile devices!
(For students who attended at any time between Summer 2008 and the present)
Any former student of Bloomsburg University is now able to obtain a login to access your ISIS account after you leave the university. This includes students who graduated and those who otherwise did not return. You will be able to use your account to order transcripts, pay bills, retrieve copies of your 1098T tax forms and other similar activities.
• To activate your alumni account, visit http://www.bloomu.edu/isis-alumni
(For students who attended prior to Summer 2008)
• You will need to completely fill out a transcript request form. Once the form is received in our office, the processing time is 2-5 days.