Office of Technology
The Office of Technology is responsible for providing technology services, resources, training and information to all members of the university community. It does so by coordinating the activities of six technology support units:
1) Applications Development & Operations - Creates, modifies and maintains the computer programs that support our administrative and academic information systems.
2) Instructional Media and Design Center - Addresses and supports the needs of faculty for technology integration in the classroom and distance education. Located in Andruss Library, second floor.
3) Networking Systems - Provides network services and maintains network equipment and applications.
4) Performing Arts and Media Facilities - Operates campus performing arts venues and media facilities and schedules all activities for the auditoriums, including the Celebrity Artist Series visiting artist program. Website
5) Technology Support Services - Provides desktop support for faculty/staff offices, computers in classrooms, labs and residence halls as well as for instructional media presentation systems (IMPS).
6) Telecommunication - Provides telephone services and maintains the physical data and telecommunication infrastructure.
The Office of Technology also collaborates with technology specialists in Andruss Library, Performing Arts, the Department of Instructional Technology and Residence Life.