Faculty/Staff Software Support
Software may be accessed on office computers.
- Faculty/staff have the ability to log into their computers remotely which enables full access to all software and programs. Instruction here!
- Adobe Professional - Used to create PDF files
- Adobe Dreamweaver - Web design software, produced by Adobe.
- Adobe Photoshop - photo editing software, produced by Adobe.
- Microsoft Outlook and Mimosa Archive
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access
Course Management/Classroom Software
- BOLT - Log into BOLT for documentation on this software package.
- Campus Pack - Blogs, Wikis - Log into BOLT for documentation on this software package.
- Mediasite - Streaming Video
- Crosstec Schoolvue
- TurningPoint (Clickers) - Log into BOLT for documentation on this software package.
- Turnitin (Plagiarism) - Log into BOLT for documentation on this software package.
- Bb Collaborate
Faculty Purchase of Statistical Packages for Personal Use
Personal copies of JMP, SPSS or Minitab may be purchased or rented (depending on the package) by going to the eStore.
Mathematica is available free of charge to all PASSHE employees and students. If interested in getting a faculty home use license, visit the mathematica support site while on campus to get information on getting a free copy.
Students may request a free copy of the program by emailing Cheryl Stahler at email@example.com .