Student/Alumni Email Logon
Email system upgrade status
- The email system is being upgraded during the Spring 2013 semester.
- Check the Live@EDU to Office365 Upgrade page for details on how the upgrade affects you.
- Before the upgrade completes, http://mail.huskies.bloomu.edu/ will begin redirecting to this web page.
- Until the upgrade completes, alumni should continue to log in with their @huskies.bloomu.edu username.
- After the upgrade completes, there will be separate logon links below for students and alumni.
- While the upgrade takes place, you are not expected to lose access to your account.
- Current Upgrade Status: Upgrade will begin as soon as Microsoft allows us to upgrade our domain.
To log on, choose your account type:
Determining if you are a Student or Alumni
- A Student still has an active HuskyID, while those with an inactive HuskyID are considered Alumni.
- A HuskyID becomes inactive approximately 9-12 months after a student last attends BU.
- Students receive a notification email 30 days prior to their HuskyID becoming inactive.
- Beginning after the upgrade to Office365, when a HuskyID becomes inactive, the student's username and email address changes from @huskies.bloomu.edu to @alumni.bloomu.edu.
- Those with an @alumni.bloomu.edu email address still get email messages addressed to their @huskies.bloomu.edu email address delivered to their account.