You are here
Bloomsburg University’s Testing Center provides test proctoring services to students and community members taking online courses at other colleges or universities who need a local site to take their exams.
Tests are only administered on weekdays and non-refundable fees apply. We are a member of the National College Testing Association's Consortium of College Test Centers — many schools now require an NCTA CCTC member to proctor their exams.
Arrangements with Your School
It is the examinee's responsibility to notify their instructor of the date and time the test will be administered, and to follow up to make sure that BU’s Testing Center has received the exam(s), directions and restrictions information at least one business day prior to the test appointment.
If test materials are to be mailed back to your school and the school does not provide a paid-return envelope, examinees must bring a pre-addressed, pre-paid envelope for materials to be returned to your school.
About Proctor Consent Forms
If your school requires a proctor consent form, complete their form with this Proctor information:
CONTACT PERSON: Kathy Kollar-Valovage
TITLE: Test Center Coordinator
LOCATION: BU Testing Center
ADDRESS: Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Suite 2203 MCHS
400 E. Second St.
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Each appointment costs $38.50 for a 3-hour time block, with a minimum time block of 3 hours required.
Registration Information/Test Dates
Exam times are available Monday through Friday.
How to Register for a Test Proctoring Appointment
- If your school requires one, complete their Proctor Consent Form.
- Send the form to our Test Center via email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 570-389-3086.
- Go online to our website to schedule your exam and pay the proctor fee.
- Once you have registered online, you will receive an email confirmation of your appointment. Send this notification to your school/professor so they know you have a test proctoring appointment scheduled.
- One (1) week before your scheduled appointment, send an email to email@example.com to see if the exam has arrived at our testing center.
- If the exam has NOT arrived, contact your school/professor to ensure the exam is sent to our testing center prior to your scheduled appointment.
Parking on Campus
Parking passes are required when visiting campus and may be picked up at the Buckingham Maintenance Center, Campus Police Office, or Carver Hall before your appointment.
Plan to arrive at the Testing Center at least 15 minutes before your confirmed test appointment to allow time for the check-in process.
One form of unexpired Government-issued, picture ID with signature is required for admission.
Example: Driver’s license, passport book, or State ID card.
NOTE: If you encounter an emergency and are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please contact BU’s Test Center as soon as possible via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone 570-389-5294.
- We do not notify you when tests arrive.
- Any test not taken within the time period determined by the credit-granting institution is returned as requested by that institution.
- Paper/Pencil exams are mailed back to the originating institution following the exam. If the sponsoring school does not provide postage-paid return envelopes, the examinee is responsible for covering the cost of returning test materials to their school.
- Examinees who require accommodations for a documented disability must contact the Test Center Coordinator at least 2 full weeks in advance of a requested test date to make special arrangements and provide the required documentation.
Payment options for registering online are Visa or MasterCard.
Upon registration you will receive an email confirmation. Print your confirmation receipt and bring it with you to your test appointment.