PRP 5575 - Procedures for Use of Duplicating Services to Reduce Paper Use
Issued by: Boyd F. Buckingham, V.P. for Administration
Effective Date: 05/17/79
- Directions for completing the form requesting duplicating services:
a. 10 to 150 sheets - signature of department chairperson or supervisor.
b. 151 to 500 sheets - signature of dean, director or supervisor.
c. 500 plus - signature of dean, director or supervisor, plus justification (one sentence).
- All copying of more than 35 pages will be done on both sides of the page unless there are compelling reasons for doing otherwise.
- All typing should be single spaced, if possible, except between paragraphs.
- Lengthy projects should be typed on 8 1/2 x 14 paper, edge to edge, using the full width of paper but leaving 1/4" space top and bottom; these will then be reduced 25% by the Duplicating Center and printed on 8 1/2 x 11 paper. If elite type is used, more space is saved. Contact the Director of Administrative Services for more details if necessary.
- 5. If at all possible, memoranda and other communications should be typed twice on one sheet and then be cut and distributed in half-page form.