Audiology Program Admission
Admission to the Doctorate of Audiology program is on a competitive basis. Interested students are encouraged to apply early. Application deadline is Feb. 1.
The Communication Sciences and Disorders Admissions Committee accepts graduate students based on the evaluation of an applicant’s ability and readiness for graduate work. The committee may conditionally accept a limited number of undergraduate students enrolled in Bloomsburg University’s Communication Sciences and Disorders program who meet the strict criteria established by the Department.
Applications to Bloomsburg University’s AuD program are managed by the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application System (CSDCAS). The applicant portal opens in early August and can be accessed using this link:
Materials to be submitted through CSDCAS include:
- a one-page, typed letter detailing your professional background, experience and rationale for seeking admission to the AuD Program
- three letters of recommendation from references who have knowledge of your academic and/or clinical background
- current resume
- GRE scores (*not required for Fall 2023 admission)
Prerequisite coursework and requirements
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00
- A minimum of three semester hours in each: life sciences, physical sciences, behavioral sciences, mathematics, written and oral communications
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- TOEFL scores for international students
Individuals not meeting all requirements: Conditional admission is considered upon recommendation of the faculty.
The deadline for receipt and verification of all application materials is Feb. 1st of the year that you plan to begin the graduate program.
Applications are only accepted for fall semester enrollment.