Your MBA - Your Way
Complete your MBA in as little as one year or work at your own pace and complete your degree in two or more years. Whether you choose our 100% online program or face-to-face courses, you'll enjoy exceptional flexibility.
Our program is focused on preparing students like you to take on leadership roles in your organization — whether a Fortune 500 corporation, a health care organization or non-profit.
Customize Your Climb Select Your Track
- Healthcare Management
- General Business - Build Your MBA
An MBA from Bloomsburg Means Business
This AACSB-accredited MBA program is focused on developing leadership skills and provides the theoretical, analytical and operational expertise managers need to meet the challenges of managing human and material resources in dynamic, competitive environments.
- Offered 100% online — Online courses are offered in convenient, intensive six-week sessions.
- AACSB accredited — It's the gold standard for MBA programs, the hallmark of excellence in business education, and has been earned by less than five percent of the world's business programs.
- Designed with you in mind — Pick the Fast-Track MBA (finish in one year) or the Professional MBA (work at your own pace).
- Five competitive tracks/concentrations to help you tailor your MBA to your career goals.
- A flexible format – Choose from 100% online or face-to-face courses.
- A dynamic curriculum – Our MBA includes experiential exercises, case studies, applied projects, and internships.
- Save more on tuition for every course compared to competing programs.
Are you ready to earn your tomorrow? Your onward and upward await!
MBA-Level Strategic Communications: A Competitive Edge
We're the 16th accredited business school in the nation to offer the MBA-level strategic communications course as part of its MBA curriculum. This program helps students develop — the ability to communicate strategic goals, plans, and operations to organizational stakeholders — in ways that improve communication flows and operational efficiencies. Students with these skills will have a distinct advantage when they enter the workplace.
There is a rolling admission process, so applications are accepted year-round. Students can be admitted to start in the Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters. The program admits students based on an evaluation of past academic achievement, aptitude for advanced study, professional accomplishments, and motivation to succeed.
Complete applications include the following items:
- Official transcripts from an accredited academic institution indicating an earned baccalaureate degree.
- Official transcripts from all institutions where the applicant earned undergraduate or graduate college credit must be provided. Degrees earned from non-United States universities will be judged individually
- Three letters of recommendation
- A current resume
- GMAT or GRE: Waivers available based on academic and/or professional experience
- A statement of career goals
International applicants whose native language is not English must provide official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score within the prior year as well as current evidence of financial capability. International applications must be complete at least four months prior to the start of the semester of application. A translation of transcripts to a GPA on a 4.0 scale is required.