Certificate Program Admission
Bloomsburg University is looking for students who are determined to succeed, and unafraid of a challenge. The application process helps us better understand who you are and your level of readiness to start your climb.
Select your Certificate
Choose one of our 8 undergraduate certificate programs!
- Child Life Specialist Certificate
- Digital Forensics Certificate
- Emergent Media Certificate
- Health Communication Certificate
- Medical Genomics & Counseling Certificate
- Playwork Certificate
- Pre-Medical Science Studies Certificate
- Professional and Technical Writing Certificate
Submit your online application. No application fee is required to apply.
Submit your high school and/or transcripts from all previous colleges. Please have them sent to the Office of Admissions.
Paper transcripts can be sent to:
Bloomsburg University Office of Undergraduate Admissions
172 Arts and Administration Building
400 E. Second Street
Bloomsburg, PA 17815-1301
Electronic transcripts can be sent through Parchment/Naviance, which is available through most high school guidance offices.
Have questions? Please contact your academic department of choice for additional information on the certificate.