Certificate Program Admission
Bloomsburg Huskies are students who are determined to succeed, and unafraid of a challenge. The application process helps us better understand who you are and your level of readiness to start your climb.
Select your Certificate
Undergraduate Certificate Options:
- Child Life Specialist Certificate
- Digital Forensics Certificate
- Early Childhood Curriculum & Assessment for Early Care and Education
- Early Childhood Development, Education and Family
- Emergent Media Certificate
- Museum Conservation
- Playwork Certificate
- Pre-Medical Science Studies Certificate
- Professional and Technical Writing Certificate
- E-Learning Specialist
- Instructional Game Design
- Interoperative Neurophsiologicacl Monitoring (IONM)
- Post-Masters in School Counseling
- Special Education Supervisory
Submit your online application - no application fee is required to apply.
Submit your high school and/or transcripts from all previous colleges. Please have them sent to the Office of Admissions.
Paper transcripts can be sent to:
Bloomsburg University Office of Undergraduate Admissions
172 Arts and Administration Building
400 E. Second Street
Bloomsburg, PA 17815-1301
Electronic transcripts can be sent through Parchment/Naviance, which is available through most high school guidance offices.
Have questions? Please contact your academic department of choice for additional information on the certificate.