You are here
In addition to intramurals that attracts about 2,300 participants each semester and an NCAA intercollegiate athletic program where 500 students participate in 20 sports, hundreds of Bloomsburg University students are active in club sports.
- Men’s Club Ice Hockey has two games this weekend, starting with this Saturday at 1p.m. vs Scranton University at Revolution Ice Centre. The Huskies face off against La Salle University then on Sunday at 1p.m.
- Club Equestrian gears up to ride this weekend in a match hosted by Lehigh/Lafayette Heaven’s Gate Farm this Sunday starting at 9a.m.
- Men’s Club Baseball will travel away this Friday to face a tough Penn State team at 5p.m. Come on out again for a double-header on Sunday starting at 12p.m. and 2:30p.m.
- Men’s Club Rugby has a home game on the Upper Campus Rugby Pitch this Saturday vs Scranton University at 1p.m.
- Women’s Club Rugby travels to York College this Saturday for a match-up against a tough squad. Game starts at 12p.m.
- Club Water Polo has their hands full this weekend with several tough match-ups. Come cheer on the team this Friday when they travel away this Friday vs Grove City, match starts at 9:20p.m. In case you can’t make it Friday, come on out Saturday for a triple header vs Bucknell and Grove City. Game times are at 9a.m., 11:20a.m. and 4p.m.
- Men’s Club Soccer travels to Millersville this weekend to take on the Marauders at 2p.m. The Huskies return home Sunday to take on a tough University of Pittsburgh team at 1p.m.
- Women’s Club Soccer has a home game this Sunday vs Millersville and Frostburg State. Come support the Huskies perform a double header starting at 11a.m. and 3p.m. on Pettit Field.
IM Leagues/ REC*IT
Want to follow your favorite club sports? The REC*IT app is the official app of IM Leagues, which gives you access to your club team’s schedules, scores and stats/info right on your mobile device. Download REC*IT for free-text play to 33898 and get mobile alerts to your mobile device concerning your club team.
HuskySync, powered by OrgSync®, will be your online portal to all the tools you will need to join student clubs and organizations and become an active University community member! Organization leadership will be able to plan events, send out reminders and alerts to members and track your involvement. In the next few weeks even more features will be available to student groups.
Follow your favorite club teams on social media via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. View game photos, score and more on our social media accounts and search #Huskyfit. Follow Men’s Rugby on Twitter @bloomrugby15 and catch them on Facebook!