Employee of the Month Nomination Form
- The online nomination form is open to faculty and staff in the university community.
- The Employee of the Month Selection Committee (as appointed by the President) will review, rank, and identify their nominee to the President.
- Confidential process.
- The deadline to submit nominations is the 15th of every month.
- Nominations will be maintained and active for three months.
Awards and Recognition
Employee of the Month will receive:
- $100 Cash Award from BU Foundation
- Reserved Parking Space for one month
- Recognition on Employee of Month web page
- Two meal voucher for the Scranton Commons
Employees of the Month are automatically eligible for Employee of the Year.
Employee of the Year will be announced at a luncheon held in June and will be otherwise recognized in the same manner as the EOM.
- Minimum of two years of service to Bloomsburg University.
- Employee demonstrates professionalism and enthusiasm in the performance and responsibilities and daily interaction with students, colleagues, and all external constituencies.
- Employee makes a vital contribution toward achieving the goals of the office, division or University.
- Employee contributes to a positive culture and strong sense of community within the University (and any external communities, if applicable).