Employee Self-Service (ESS)
ESS is a web-based service, which allows employees to log into a web portal to view and update their own data in the Human Resources/Payroll Systems of SAP. The level of security is similar to accessing commercial sites such as your bank and requires secured password access.
ESS allows employees to view:
- Payroll statements (Current and past)
- Benefit plans, coverage, dependents and contributions
- Leave Balances
- Banking Information
- TSA and other saving plans contributions
- Addresses and other personal data (dates of hire)
ESS allows employees to update:
- Emergency contact information
- W4 withholding information
Logging into ESS
To log into ESS, use your full email address as the username and your regular network account password as the password. This is the same password used to log into your office computer or webmail.
If you are unable to log in and need password assistance, please review the password information page for important password information, including how to change or reset a password.