2021 Homecoming: Alumni Tent Party
- Alumni House Lawn
Welcome Back Huskies to our annual Alumni Homecoming Tent Party - In person! We are looking forward to welcoming you back to campus on Saturday, October 16!
Enjoy spending time with current and retired faculty and fellow classmates, meet alumni board members, enjoy music, food and adult beverages. Bring the family for kids activities on the alumni house lawn!
Homecoming Tent Party 2021 – Important Details
- Please note: There will not be a Homecoming Parade this year due to ongoing road construction in town.
- The event is rain or shine!
- There is a mask mandate in effect for ALL indoor spaces on campus. Masks will not be required on the lawn or at Redman Stadium but guests who choose to enter the Fenstemaker Alumni House will be required to wear a mask.
- We hope you enjoy the variety of concessions from participating food vendors: D Squared Concessions, Dida’s Incredible Edibles, Jackie’s French Fries, Nanny Cakes, Steph’s Subs, and Tripp’s BBQ.
- Pre-registered guests will receive (4) $5 vouchers to use at any of the participating food vendors. Please bring cash to purchase food from the vendors after the vouchers have been spent.
- Adult beverage coupons will be provided compliments of the BU Alumni Association to each pre-registered guest 21 years of age or older. Must show proof of age with photo I.D. Complimentary water will be available for all guests and many of the vendors will have non-alcoholic beverages on their menus as well.
- Visit the B.U.A.A. Board of Directors tent and share your words of wisdom and encouragement to future Huskies and new grads! Complete a volunteer interest /information update to receive a special gift from the Alumni Association. Purchase a surprise piece of BU memorabilia to raise funds for the BU Alumni Association’s Academic Promise Scholarship.
- Handicap parking will be available in the lower campus east parking lot closest to the Fenstemaker Alumni House.
- General alumni parking will be nearby in the Swisher Circle Lot between the Rec Center and the Andruss Library.
Please join us at the dedication of the Pettit Athletic Complex during the pre-game ceremonies at 1:30 p.m. on Danny Hale Field at Redman Stadium to celebrate this special day in the history of Bloomsburg University and Husky Athletics.