Fall Open House: September
- Various times
- Haas Center for the Arts
Everyone says they have the best campus. But they’ve never been to Bloomsburg. Join us for a Fall Open House.
Starting your college search? Start with Bloomsburg and join us for a Fall Open House on either: September 25, October 23, or November 13.
- Tour our beautiful campus and preview where you’ll live and learn.
- Meet with faculty and explore our academic programs.
- Learn about the admission process and what we look for in Future Huskies.
- Meet with current students to hear about their experiences at BU.
- Please use these directions to navigate campus.
- A reminder email will be sent to you one week prior to the event.
- You'll receive a final schedule of events when you arrive.
- Parking permits are not needed on weekends.
- Check-in will be from 8:00-8:50 am in the Haas Center for the Arts.
- There are several dining options on campus for lunch and costs vary depending on location.
Campus Visit Safety Precautions
In preparation for your visit, please make note of the requirements below.
- If you, or anyone who may be visiting with you, answers “yes” to any of the following questions, please contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-389-4316 to reschedule your visit – we’ll be here for you!
- Have you or your guests traveled outside the U.S. in the past 14 days? If so, did you quarantine for 14 full days?
- To the best of your knowledge, have you been in close contact to any individual who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you or your guests tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: fever at or greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons or loss of smell or taste?
- Upon your arrival to the Office of Admissions, you and your guests will have your temperature taken. Anyone with a temperature at 100.4 or higher will not be able to participate in the information session or campus tour and we ask that you reschedule your visit for another time/date or attend a virtual session.
- Mask guidelines as of June 28 - All on-campus visitors will not be required to wear a mask indoors or outdoors whether or not they have been vaccinated. However, you may choose to continue to wear a mask or other safety covering.
- If you prefer to wear a mask, we will be happy to provide one to you. If worn, it should be placed over your nose and mouth. We can also provide a face shield for individuals who cannot wear a mask due to health issues or who may be deaf or hard of hearing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple locations on campus.
- Each student is allowed two guests. We have to limit our total group size, including employees, to ensure social distancing practices.
- Visitors should maintain social distancing of a minimum of six feet of distance from others at all times while on campus. This is not an exemption from wearing a mask.
- All visitors are asked to perform a symptom assessment before arriving on campus for symptoms of COVID-19, including 1) fever, cough, or shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or 2) at least two of these symptoms: fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell. Contact us to reschedule should you be experiencing any of these symptoms or feel ill on the day of your visit.
- Practice Good Hygiene – Good hygiene includes proper hand washing, avoiding touching your nose, eyes and mouth, coughing and sneezing into your elbow followed by immediate hand sanitizing.
- There may be limited access to facilities while you are on campus, and appointments will not be available with Admissions or other offices (i.e. faculty or financial aid). If you have a need to meet with another department, please contact them directly to coordinate a phone or virtual appointment. You can find contact information for any department at www.bloomu.edu and go to the A-Z index.
- Please bring your personal water bottle(s) for your visit. There is a water filling station near the Office of Admissions.
- The University Store will be open during normal business hours. If you prefer, feel free to order items on their website and set up for curbside pick-up when you visit campus. Learn how to get BU gear at http://bloomustore.com/Home.