Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 Housing Selection for Returning Students
The Office of Residence Life will hold housing selection processes for Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 during the Spring 2022 semester.
Current on-campus residents who plan to, or are required to, live on-campus again for Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 must complete the housing selection process in its entirety to secure housing for next year.
Housing Selection Process
Complete these steps in MyHousing Self-Service:
- Complete housing agreement for Fall 2022 - Spring 2023
- Completing your housing agreement by March 1, 2022 is required in order to be eligible to select on-campus housing during the housing selection processes in March.
- Answer personal information questions and request roommate(s)
- During the selection dates in March, select your Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 apartment, suite, or residence hall room.
- All Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 new freshmen are required to live on-campus for their first two years.
- You must have the exact number of roommates requested in MyHousing to fill the number of beds in the room, suite, or apartment that you want to select.
- Your housing agreement is for the full academic year Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 (both fall and spring semesters).