First World ceremony honors soon-to-be graduates
With graduation now, comes a bigger challenge in life. May you face every challenge with your sincere efforts as you have always done before.
It's one step closer to the big stage for these Class of 2022 members who were recently honored during the First World Graduation Ceremony, sponsored and coordinated by Bloomsburg’s Office of Multicultural Affairs. The bi-annual First World ceremony is celebrated each fall and spring to congratulate the achievements — academic and leadership — of Bloomsburg’s multicultural students at the baccalaureate and graduate degree levels.
First World Fall Graduates
- Siani Abdullah, art studio-fabric design
- Rodney Courtney, interdisciplinary studies
- Kayla Dixon, social work
- Ray-Kym Edwards, sociology, political science minor
- Michael Jefferson, economics-business
- Arshad Rivers, business administration-marketing
- Angelo Rosario, international business-human resources
- Zakariya Scott, English-creative writing
- Denique Smith, exercise science
- Shakya Young, business administration-management